If you’re a writer who wants create content that gets read, shared, and talked about…
If you’re a website owner who wants to increase site traffic, rankings, and engagement…
If you’re a marketer or SEO who wants to generate quality links, without a paying a ton of cash…
How often have you poured your heart and soul into an article or blog post that just gets ignored? Are you tired of not getting any reaction out of your readers?
Here’s How You Can Learn To Write Content That Gets Links, Comments, and Social Shares…
An Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Guide To Creating Successful Link Bait From Copywriter and Content Strategist Angie Nikoleychuk
Writing effective link bait content can be one giant, time-consuming pain in the backside. Even if you write for a living, writing something that gets a certain reaction from a specific audience can be excruciating. Writing a best-selling novel seems easier!
You really want your readers to like your content and interact with it. You want them to become emotionally invested in your content, so they feel compelled to comment on it, share it, and hopefully, link back to you. You don’t want to keep being ignored. You’re sick of hearing crickets chirp when you visit your analytics.
But without knowing how to create content that gets the reaction you need, you just keep doing what you’re doing. Eventually something will work, right?
So, you publish another article or blog post and cross your fingers. Maybe this time your readers will start talking and writing about your content, your business, and your site.
Of course, you could always hire someone else to write your link bait for you, but how do you know they’ll get it right? And you still have to give the writer the information he’ll need to write it. What do you tell him, so that he gets it right? Does he even know how to get it right?
I’ve written thousands (and maybe even millions) of link bait articles and blog posts since I started as a professional copywriter and strategist.
Here’s what I’ve learned:
- Content you spend hours on and expect to work will often die a quick, silent death.
- Whether you write it yourself or hire someone, the time and money you invest can be high.
- Researching your audience is just as important as researching the topic you’re writing about.
- The process of writing successful content doesn’t start when you open a blank word document.
- Creating successful link bait doesn’t end when you click publish.
Isn’t it time you stopped wasting time and money on content that gets you nowhere?
You Can With This 40-Page Link Bait Guide and Workbook That’ll Have You Creating Effective Content in No Time
If you own a website, you can’t avoid content creation forever. Eventually, you’ll have to publish something that gets you noticed. So, you can spend hours writing something and hope you’ve done it right. Or, you can follow the process laid out in the Copywriting Master Class: Creating Successful Link Bait and get a return on your investment.
Here’s how the Copywriting Master Class: Creating Successful Link Bait will improve your content creation.
By the end of the book, you’ll be able to:
- Create a link bait strategy that will get results AND extend the life of your content.
- Identify the people and businesses that will give you what you want.
- Use the same lingo as your readers and cover the topics that matter most to them.
- Eliminate writer’s block and generate tons of ideas for almost any medium.
- Write and structure content in a way that’s easy to read, digest, and understand.
- Actively target and engage readers with content that adds value.
- Get the attention of those who should be reading and acting on your content.
- Analyse and assess the results of your content and improve your chances of success.
- Learn how to increase the success of future link bait.
The Copywriting Master Class: Creating Successful Link Bait Guide Contains Everything You Need to Writing Amazing Content.
This 40-page ebook takes you step-by-step through the entire content creation process. The instructional layout means you can instantly identify the various steps involved in the process, figure out where you are, and get the help you need. There’s even a helpful workbook to guide you through the various phases of a link bait project, so you’ll never get lost.
Best of all? You can use this system over and over again to create successful link bait time and again.
Here’s what’s inside:
1. Understanding Link and Buzz Bait
- What Is Link Bait?
- What Is Buzz Bait?
- Why Do Some People Hate Link Bait?
- A Warning
- Keep a Highly Detailed Record
2. Do Your Research
- Find Out Who’s Doing the Linking
- Create a Profile of Your Target Audience
- Find Out What Your Targets Are Thinking About
3. Plan Your Content
- Types of Link Bait
- Understand Why People Link Back
- Outline Your Content
4. Start Writing Your Link Bait
- Craft a Strong Headline
- Write the Body Content
5. Formatting and Setting the Stage
- Images and Supporting Content
6. After Publishing
- Make Use of Your Target List
- Get a Little Help From Your Friends
- Boost the Strength of Your Content
- Link Back to Your Own Link Bait
- Watch Your Analytics
7. Do an Audit
So what are you waiting for?
Copywriting Master Class: Creating Successful Link Bait Includes:
|40-Page eBook Filled With Tried-and-Tested Tips, Tricks, and Information.
Easy-to-Follow Companion Workbook You Can Fill In to Create Your Link Bait.
All In One Instant Digital Download.
Still Not Sure?
Purchase of Copywriting Master Class: Creating Successful Link Bait is RISK FREE. Create one link bait article or blog post using the process laid out in this guide, and if you don’t get any results, email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
The only thing you risk is learning something new! Get your copy now.